Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Today's Wonder Moment

Today's Wonder Moment involves running.

Lots of running.

Lots of running at dusk.

Yes, Wonder Boy escaped again. Not from his bed, as you may have logically concluded after the last several posts. No... today's escapade was at my in-laws' house. He tricked my mother-in-law into believing that he was feeling compliant, so she let go of his hand as we were loading up into the van to come home.

I had to run down the street to catch him. He was four houses away by the time I snagged a shirt sleeve. Needless to say, I was not a happy mom. And he is now in bed without any loveys (for escaping at naptime) and without a binky (for the Daring Dusk Dodging).

It remains a great mystery whether or not he or I will survive his childhood.

No comments: