1. If you have something important or fun to do, at least one child will wake up the night before and interrupt your rest.
2. If your child finally gets the hang of potty training, you will run out of m&m's at the wrong moment.
3. Wonder Boy told his teacher that he was not a big brother - he is a medium brother.
4. Little girls wearing piggy pajamas don't necessarily like being called Miss Piggy.
5. Two gluten free chocolate muffins may taste excellent, but they don't give a whole lot of energy for the day.
6. Always wear clean underwear. (<--- I'm a mom. I have to say that.)